Are you all excited for the royal wedding? I'm not too fussed about it but I think I'll watch it just so when everyone is talking about it I won't just be like 'uhhhhh.....' haha! :)
Interesting royal-ish fact:
My housemate verity (most of you know who she is) lives right near the middletons and has given me a few little snippets recently!
1. Kate middletons mum forgot her purse at the local waitrose where verity was working and convinced the staff to let her take the shopping anyway, promising she would come back to pay the £200 odd. She said things like 'do you know who I am?' and to date still hasn't paid for the food!
2. Willz was banned from flying his helicopter to kates house to see her because he was interrupting locals! ;)
Back to the make up!
Here is how I've been wearing my face almost every day due to it being too hot to bother:
* Mac studio fix fluid (or revlon colourstay, or Estee Lauder doublewear)
* No 7 loose powder
* Cream blush (topshop 'flush', illamasqua 'dixie', mac 'so sweet so easy', or may maybelline dream mousse blush in 'mauve')
* Mac MSF over the top (porcelain pink or pink power)
* Two or three coats of mascara (collection 2000 big fake lash, mac studio fix lash, covergirl lash blast or rimmel sexy curves)
* Vaseline on my lips and a bit of lippy (at the moment mac 'angel') or gloss (at the moment viva glam gaga, the pink one!) if I'm leaving the house :)
Have you taken your own stance on summer make up? Link me to your post or tell me all about it in the comments!